HR Specialist Wanted
Aloysius Butler & Clark is a vibrant, growing advertising agency with 90 employees in three offices—in Wilmington, Delaware, and Philadelphia and Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist to join our team. We are creative, respectful, friendly and fun. But we are not delusional. We get that this is a job. But having fun while you’re here is important. Our people-first approach is why we’ve been around for over 47 years. It’s why we have exceptionally low turnover, especially by ad-agency standards. Our ideal candidate is an experienced, self-motivated HR professional who has a high level of professionalism and a strong background in HR program development and implementation—and is generally an all-around nice person.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Staff/freelance recruitment—post jobs, schedule interviews, perform initial screening for candidate viability.
- Benefits administration—medical/dental/vision plans, COBRA, 401(k) administrative needs.
- Create and maintain job descriptions for various positions within the company.
- Work with new hires on paperwork, administrative tasks and orientation.
- Answer routine employee questions, keep accurate records, maintain files and perform similar duties.
- Ensure that all HR procedures and processes are followed for compliance and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain all employee personnel records.
- Help develop programs aimed at optimizing employee morale and teamwork.
Check us out. You’ll get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.