We are looking for a self-motivated and all-around kick-ass UX designer to join our growing digital team. The UX designer creates unique user experiences using research, analytics and personas as inspiration. Our UX designer needs to demonstrate strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills to complement his or her experience. The UX designer role will focus on content hierarchy, visual design, information architecture and user research, as well as creating branded experiences for our clients.
- Consult with team and/or client to understand audiences and business goals.
- Work closely with a copywriter to develop content that follows best practices for the web.
- Create wireframes, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes.
- Create style guides.
- Work with developers to deliver the proper assets for development and implementation.
- Assist in visual quality assurance testing.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and OmniGraffle/Balsamiq is a must.
- Experience with Keynote and other Adobe software packages is a plus.
- Strong writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or computer science.
- 3+ years of experience.
Please submit your resume along with a link to your website. All candidates for this position must have an online portfolio.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve.