Do you like spending other people’s money? Are you a puzzle solver who likes to delve into the details of vendor invoice reconciliation? You might be the right person to join our team.
We’re AB&C, an award-winning advertising agency that has been named Delaware’s top agency by Adweek—and we’re looking for someone to assist in our accounts payable department.
The ideal candidate is a person who’s self-motivated and able to work independently, yet also enjoys being part of a strong accounting team. This candidate would also have experience in all aspects of the accounts payable process. Knowledge of Workamajig and/or STRATA software programs would be a plus.
- Maintain/update vendor records
- Audit/process vendor invoices (production and media)
- Research/resolve any discrepancies with vendors
- Process vendor payments
- Review/reconciliation of various vendor-related reports
- Address vendor questions
- Assist with annual 1099 preparations
- Work closely with media auditor to ensure seamless and error-free data transfer between media-ordering STRATA software and Workamajig accounting software; determine where adjustments are required in the event of an inaccuracy.
- Completion of daily timesheets
Other responsibilities could include the following:
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Manual timesheet input
- Updating of various department reports
- Accounting support for overall agency
- Strong communication skills, highly organized, very detailed oriented, ability to multitask, willingness to ask questions/make suggestions
- Experience with QuickBooks (or similar software) and Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to learn industry-specific software programs (Workamajig and STRATA)
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve.