Digital Media Analytics Coordinator
Are you hoping to start a career in Digital Media/SEM Analytics? Our Digital Media Analytics team is seeking a Digital Media Analytics Coordinator, who will work under the supervision of seasoned pros to provide regular reports, analysis and insights for a variety of paid digital media campaign tactics, including paid search, display, mobile, video and social.
If that sounds like a match for your skill set and passion, then consider joining our team. We’re a well-established ad agency filled with smart, fun-loving and energetic people. This position is based in our Wilmington, Delaware, office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will develop deep, hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics as well as the ability to analyze all aspects of paid digital media campaigns.
- You need to possess advanced experience in Excel so that you can create polished, actionable dashboards and reports for external publication.
- Attention to detail is paramount. Google certification and knowledge of other dashboards, analytics, and research and buying tools (such as Facebook Insights, AdWords, Bing and PointRoll) is a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills as well as strong problem-solving, multitasking and organization skills are required.
- This position will be responsible for the monthly reporting process for assigned client reports.
- This includes data pull, analysis and review with media buyers, plus proofreading and final delivery presentation to the client.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve.