Social Media Strategist/Manager
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media strategy. Someone who understands the need for a good hashtag. Someone who loves when a brand looks and sounds good across multiple platforms. And someone who can use social media to influence a good idea and help it have the greatest impact.
The social media strategist/manager will work with all agency disciplines—creative, account management, public relations, and digital and media teams, as well as clients—to develop strategic social campaigns across the appropriate channels. The social media strategist/manager will lead the measurement, reporting and creation of brand social standards playbooks.
Ideally, you are part strategist, writer and designer, and part platform junkie. But you’re ALL thinker. If this sounds like you, check out some of the bullet points below.
- Work with clients and account executives to develop strategic social media calendars.
- Collaborate with creative, public relations and the media department to create and execute social media campaigns.
- Develop standards and guides to maintain brand voice and style across channels.
- Develop processes for posting and maintaining multiple brand channels.
- Identify influencer and growth opportunities.
- Keep our clients and team informed about the changes to different social platforms.
- Keep our clients and team informed of emerging social media trends.
- Identify influence opportunities.
- Monitor demographic, behavioral and engagement metrics.
- Manage and monitor clients’ reputations.
- Oversee results-oriented reporting.
- Create and maintain relationships with social media channel representatives.
- BS in communications, marketing, business or new media.
- Three-plus years of social media management and strategy experience.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Highly proficient writing and verbal communication skills.
- Agency experience a plus.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve.